2.3K views
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I applied for a family health insurance plan to cover me, my wife, and son. Spent as much as 15 hours reviewing t to see if it would work for me, and determining which plan, and then applying.

In the end only my wife was approved, and they signed her up automatically without any specific permission even though we applied for a family plan, not 3 individual plans Then they wouldn't let me cancel her plan! The cancellation had to come from my wife, even though I am responsible for our health care decisions and my wife never approved the individual coverage in the first place.

Reason of review: forced a policy we didn;t want.

Preferred solution: I want everyone to know to avoid US Health. Don't waste your time!.

I liked: Salesperson was very nice.

Comments

#1431964

Aslong as she called before 30 days then you would get a full refund. When an app is declined partially the agent gets an email where they are to call the customer and explain what happened and offer a solution.

Happens on every partial decline. AS nice as the agent was I am guessing they were new and emailed back that you agreed to a partial plan. That is the only way it goes in force.

He had 72 hours to get back to you and then tell the company that you accept or reject. If he didnt do that then it is his fault, not the company.

Claudio2017

I BELIEVE YOU, and not all of these 5 star USHA agents REVIEWS......Another USHA Agent trying to IMPRESS the big BOSSES, the ones that ARE GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY, make MILLIONS, and REFISE TO PAY A BASE SALARY, what a bunch of **** BAGS !......I am Sure THIS IS A REVIEW by USHA Agent, cause If They We're LEGIT. & If that was the CASE, WHY don't they pay a BASE SALARY to start, if they want good people, IT IS NOT LIKE THEY CAN NOT AFFORD IT!

IT IS JUST AND PLAIN GREED TO ITS BEST, GREED GREED GREED GREED, they only want *** BAGS.........but they have to be WINNERS, so that's what they want : WINNERS *** BAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to work for FREE till they can SCAM PEOPLE !...................................................................It is WHY I AM here, got an interview set up by them at 1:00 pm, they saw my resume on line and they call me, well guess what I am an analytical guy, so I am not going to waste my time, specially cause I AM NOT A *** BAG. I Believe you guys , just because 2+2=4, the big guys make millions, and then they want to hire people to WORK FOR FREE ???????

NON SENSE !...........WELL Guess what?I don't know much about USHA-, but I know about BUSINESS, this is a multi-millions $ company right?.......they look for SMART, MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC people, they browse the net looking at RESUME, they call you, they set up an interview, so basically if they hire you it's because you got what they are looking for BUT......something is left out of the EQUATION, and that is : ARE YOU A *** BAG (with all the quality mentioned above and more), YES cause if this was A REAL COMPANY doing what they say they DO, after the hiring process WHY THEY OFFER YOU A 1099 deal?

1099 means = INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, independent, not by hiring process, that's B.S. I have a suggestion for YOU guys @ USHA, you want to be a REAL COMPANY, you hire people by offering 1st.

a BASE SALARY, 2nd.BENEFITS (even if after 90 days), and YOU RUN A COMPANY, but NO, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SMART MOTIVATED ENERGETIC *** BAGS !

I liked: Stay away.

I didn't like: Stay away.

Same for me

I'm sure you were told that the plan is underwritten. If you didn't satisfy the qualifications then that's why there were different plans.

You were put on a plan that accepts pre-existing conditions. Yes by law only your wife could have cancelled the policy as only her name was on that policy unless you had power of attorney over her legally.